January 16, 2014

Avery Elle: Save the Date


Good morning! I'm sharing my second card as guest designer for Avery Elle, and today I'm working with Save the Date and some more fun dies!


I knew this set would be wonderful with the chalkboard technique, and I had fun creating this farm inspired thank you - doesn't this kind of remind you of a folksy restaurant sign?


After heat embossing the sentiment with white powder, I over stamped with a white pigment ink for added depth. I've used an edge from the Simply Tags: Loves Notes die set to create the label shape. I've also used the largest of the new Pinked Elle-ments Dies - love that panel!

Thanks for stopping by!   

Stamps: Save the Date (Avery EllePaper: Smitten (Authentique) Ink: Versamagic, White Pigment ink Dies: Simply Tags: Love Notes, Pinked Elle-ments Other: White Embossing Powder, Enamel Dots, Piercing Tool, Sewing Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!